INSTRUCTIONS FOR ONLINE RECRUITMENT PORTAL
Registration on the Online Recruitment Portal
- Candidate must register first on the Recruitment Portal by clicking on ‘Register’.
- One Contact no. and one valid e-mail id can only be used once.
- A first time login password will be sent to your given contact no., enter that password to login. After successful verification again you have to enter your own password of your choice for complete your registration. This password is applicable to your login password.
- After successful registration you can log in to the applicant's portal with contact no., and password you have set by your own.
How to apply
- After successful registration candidate can find a list of eligible courses.
- Click on ‘Apply’ botton of eligible course you wish to apply.
- Your application is not complete without the required supporting documents which must be submitted through the Applicant Portal as part of your application. Only image formats for photos and signature or pdf files for documents can be uploaded. Each file can be maximum of 250KB in size.
- If the supporting documents are not uploaded your application will not be considered and your application will be withdrawn when the course deadline has passed.